Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Keeping busy. Nice variety of stuff lately.


Since my last post I have been having a nice diversity of shoots.

A few model portfolio's
Some Family stuff.


Lots of mini Portrait shoots for business cards and websites



I have also recently started using a new professional studio just down the road from me and am very satisfied with the results.

This will from now on be used for all full shoots and I will be using my home studio for Mini shoots and my own projects.


 

No comments:

Black Shouldered Kite

Black Shouldered Kite
Taken with Sigma 150-500 OS lens

Lioness

Lioness
Addo Elephant Park, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Caracal

Caracal
AKA "Rooikat". Addo Elephant Park, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Winter Surfer

Winter Surfer
Table View, Cape Town, South Africa

Eric Harley leading off.

Eric Harley leading off.
Barrier Buttress, Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa