Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Alternative Model/Tattoo shoot.

A few months ago I went to a "Ink and Iron" day (Tattoo's and Bikes) and there I saw this girl with a lovely tattoo of a mermaid on her leg. I took a photograph of the tattoo as well as of a few others.

A couple of weeks ago I got a request for a shoot from Candice, an alternative model and she mentioned that she had tattoo's and pieicings. The shoot finally happened last Saturday in collaboration with my friend and fellow photographer, Fiona Byrns. When Candice arrived for the shoot I immeadiately noticed that it was the same girl whose tattoo I had admired so much.

Here are a few images from the shoot to show you what I mean.




No comments:

Black Shouldered Kite

Black Shouldered Kite
Taken with Sigma 150-500 OS lens

Lioness

Lioness
Addo Elephant Park, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Caracal

Caracal
AKA "Rooikat". Addo Elephant Park, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Winter Surfer

Winter Surfer
Table View, Cape Town, South Africa

Eric Harley leading off.

Eric Harley leading off.
Barrier Buttress, Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa