Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Last Week's Shoots. Real Variety!

Last week I had 4 shoots and each was totally different.

The first was an early morning shoot on the beach on Monday at 6.30am. The model and I wanted a few artistic nude images, so we went to a deserted stretch of beach between Dolphin Beach and Sunset Beach in my home area.

The second was a mainly portraiture shoot for Leani, winner of Rapport Newspaper "Model of the Year 2011" competition. I took photo's in my studio and outside in my garden using natural light, abley assisted by my friend and fellow photographer, Fiona Byrns.

The third shoot was one of my Xmas Gift Voucher shoots on Blaauwberg Beach for a young medical student and his sister.

The last of was a last minute studio shoot for an opera singer for his portfolio, He is also acting in a play at this time and we took a few photo's of his "Character".





No comments:

Black Shouldered Kite

Black Shouldered Kite
Taken with Sigma 150-500 OS lens

Lioness

Lioness
Addo Elephant Park, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Caracal

Caracal
AKA "Rooikat". Addo Elephant Park, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Winter Surfer

Winter Surfer
Table View, Cape Town, South Africa

Eric Harley leading off.

Eric Harley leading off.
Barrier Buttress, Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa